Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Toronto Storm 1988 Our Penthouse on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Toronto Storm 1988 Our Penthouse on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

We had heard a storm was coming but never in my life had I seen a sight such as this. It was incredible to experience as it swept in from Toronto's north west.

3 comments:

Maggie Theodore said...

21 years and never seen anything like that again.
Hope life is good, very impressed with your photos, even more impressed by your beautiful son!

Maggie Hood aka Margaret Plant

Pete Williamson said...

Hi Margaret,
It was a spectacular sight! and if you never talked me into moving there neither of us would have seen it. Thanks!!
Wow! I seldom use this Blogger thing I'm more into Flickr and facebook but I love to dabble. I just found your note and appreciate the kind words about my boy.
How in the world are you? are you still out west?
Hope all is well.

Maggie Theodore said...

Contact me at mhood@mutualfirebc.com and we can catch up.

Bookmark and Share

Apture

Share